Sunday, October 7, 2012

i'll see you in my dreams

Hello lovelies! I am still absolutely loving October! Earlier this week Keely and I saw Paranormal, which was super cute and got me even more excited for Halloween (didn't think that was possible). I'm still counting down the days till Sinister comes out, the trailer alone scared me half to death!

Anyways, I wanted to share some pictures from my weekend! On Friday Daniel and I browsed some of my favorite antique stores and visited a really neat historical area. We also spent most of the night with my grandparents, two of my favorite people!


Daniel and I visited a harvest fair on Saturday! I absolutely love fairs, especially ones that take place in the fall. :) We got to see some old fords, pet farm animals, and eat lots of funnel cake!


Hope you all have a stress-free and enjoyable week! <3

2 comments:

  1. This one of my favourite posts of yours! xoxo

    http://my-life-thr0ugh-my-eyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete