Monday, October 15, 2012

the falling leaves drift by the window

Hello lovelies! I am happy to say that I had the most fantastic weekend! On Thursday I got to spend some much beloved time with one of my best friends who I've known since I was five. We spent the night eating frozen yogurt, goofing around, reminiscing, and watching Underwraps, our favorite!

I did some thrifting on Friday and got a few cute items which I'll post about later! Later that night my mom and I had a much needed mother-daughter date which included eating fondue and shopping! x 

Saturday morning my mom, Daniel, grandpa and I went to a parade in my grandpa's hometown! My favorite part was seeing all the old cars- how cool is that blue Thunderbird? Daniel and I spent the right of the day visiting the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, drinking sangria, and watching scary shows!


2 comments: