Thursday, April 19, 2012

spring essentials

Neon is such a hot color right now, so why not incorporate it into your wardrobe with a flashy purse? These purses are definitely bold, so it would be best to wear them with a neutral outfit that doesn't try to compete with your awesome florescent bag.

Am I the only one who automatically thinks of floral dresses whenever someone says the word "spring"? I mean really, these dresses are absolutely lovely and perfect for this time of year. 

These perfumes are absolutely perfect for spring. They're floral scented, but not in the overbearing grandma perfume kind of way. Just one spritz and you're going to feel ulta feminine and dainty! 

I am not even ashamed to admit that I am completely in love with this trend. They pretty much look good on anyone and with anything. I particularly am fond of floral crowns paired with a dreamy white dress and wavy hair. You can find floral crowns on sites such as etsy, but they're also super easy to make! I may be posting a DIY tutorial in the near future on how to make these, so be on the lookout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment