Monday, July 9, 2012

now that i'm falling to the sunlights and a song

Hello lovelies! This past week has been such a blur. On Friday I spent most of the morning and afternoon babysitting two exhausted kids, and then later that night I went shopping with Keely. :)

My Saturday was very busy! Daniel and I walked around one of my favorite areas and went on a carousel that is almost one hundred years old. After that we snuck into the new Spiderman movie! We also got my fisheye film developed, and for some reason it turned out so bad. I believe I used expired film, and I'm not sure that I loaded it correctly. I'm hoping that my next batch will be much better! To end the night Daniel and I visited a "haunted" road/bridge. I'm not sure whether or not I believe in that kind of stuff, but it sure as hell creepy! We thought we heard muffled voices and gunshots from old fashioned guns, which is terrifying because we were near battlefields which are supposedly haunted! On Sunday Daniel and I went antiquing, ate at this amazing little place, explored a museum, and watched the Goonies! All in all my weekend was very tiring, but loads of fun. :) x


0 comments:

Post a Comment