Sunday, July 29, 2012

sunday morning, praise the dawning

Hello lovelies! I've been so busy lately, I feel like I haven't posted anything in forever! Last weekend Daniel and I took a mini trip to a nearby town. We toured an old house, ate at our favorite diner, and went thrifting! 



Yesterday Daniel and I visited a few charming old buildings and went to an antique mall. The mall had about 400 different booths full of everything you could imagine. I ended up buying vintage fabric, a plaid dress from the 60's, and a wicker purse which was also from the 60's.



My older brother rescued a puppy a few days ago! His name is Crimson and he is a beautiful pit bull mix. We finally met yesterday and we cuddled for the longest time. <3



On Monday I start babysitting full time, which will be nice because I need money for schoolbooks. I have about a month left before I start my classes, I am honestly so anxious! I'm sure it won't be as bad as I think it will be though, last year went pretty well. :/



2 comments: