Monday, July 2, 2012

you know that i could be in love with almost everyone

Hello lovelies! I've been on a break from babysitting since the kids are on vacation, so I've been spending a lot of time crafting, spending time with friends, and mostly just doing random activities???! As you may already know, Keely and I saw Moonrise Kingdom a few days ago in this cute old timey theater and we both absolutely loved it! I also think it's important to mention we met the weirdest waitress ever at the pizza shop we ate at. I really want to tell you guys about her, but I genuinely do not think I can even begin to explain just how strange she was.

I've recently become obsessed with canning! I feel like I randomly get new obsessions every week that only last for a few days. Yesterday Daniel and I made strawberry jam and it was delicious if I do say so myself! Another obsession: my film cameras. I started bringing my fisheye and wide lens camera everywhere with me, hopefully I'll get them developed soon! I can't wait to see the pictures I took. Anyways, here are some pictures from the last week or so:

0 comments:

Post a Comment