Monday, October 1, 2012

leaf subsides to leaf

Hello lovelies! I cannot tell you all how happy I am that it's finally October! My boyfriend and I celebrated the start of our favorite month by watching scary shows, visiting a pumpkin patch, roasting pumpkin seeds, and of course carving pumpkins! 


This morning before school my best friend, Keely, gave me the cutest Halloween gift basket! I am so in love with the little Frankenstein monster. The box also had a delicious smelling pumpkin face mask and  a Halloween mix tape! Can't wait to listen to it on repeat all month. :)

2 comments:

  1. amazing photos! i love your blog a lot, you're a real cutie! <3
    Stop Whispering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josefina! I'm looking at your blog and I am in love, you have the best style! :)

      Delete