Monday, December 3, 2012

december adventures

Hello lovelies! I had an incredibly fun (and busy!!) weekend. I forgot to bring along my Nikon on all my adventures though, so please excuse my not so great cell phone pictures!

Daniel and I went to a really neat Christmas celebration at the beach on Friday. We enjoyed listening to live holiday music, sipping on hot chocolate (which I may or may not have spilled all over myself), and see a colonial fife and drum ceremony. 


On Saturday night Daniel and I went to his sister's Christmas cocktail party. Christine decorated her place beautifully and as you can see her and the three other Barnhill ladies looked gorgeous! 

Then on Sunday Daniel and I looked at Christmas trees! They smelled incredible, it really made me wish I could get a mini tree for my room haha. We also attended a Christmas party at my mom's friends house which had the most lights I have ever seen! Later that night we decorated a gingerbread house that sadly fell apart minutes after we completed it!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! And remember, only 21 days until Christmas!

1 comments:

  1. omg so festive!!! i want to make a gingerbread house so badly!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete