Sunday, January 13, 2013

adventures in the kitchen

Hello lovelies! A while ago I posted about how I wanted to make more homemade meals and cut out processed food. As you can see I've since made quite a few delicious (and healthy!) meals. 

For breakfasts I usually eat oatmeal, omelets, or waffles with fruit. If I don't feel like making anything I just whip up a soy fruit smoothie. I've been trying to eat small portions for lunch such as veggies with hummus. I also love to eat black beans mixed with wild rice, salsa, and avocados though. My favorite dinner food is tilapia with roasted veggies and whatever other side I feel like making.

Now it's probably obvious I'm not an adventurous cook and don't know too much about healthy foods, but I'd still like to document my journey on here. I will admit though that due to school starting up again (and laziness, ha) I haven't cooked much recently. Hopefully that won't be the case for long though, as I would love to learn more recipes and step outside of my comfort zone!

Do any of you guys like to cook? If so, what's your favorite meal to eat? And if you despise slaving over the stove, what's your favorite meal to eat? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment