Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello lovelies! I recently obtained some beautiful items and wanted to share them with you all. :)
I of course didn't need these books, but they were too lovely to pass up. From now on I'm going to keep an eye open for (cheap) pastel vintage books!

Daniel bought me this gorgeous jewelry box and the pocket watch for Christmas. My grandma gave me most of the jewelry in here, but a few are from antique stores and newer pieces. 

I am SO thrilled about this purchase! All December I've been enviously admiring the vintage Christmas items other bloggers have been posting. Now I finally have some of my own! (!!!!!!!) I found these beautiful ornaments at a local antique store. They were already decently priced, but since it was after Christmas they were on sale. I'm currently resisting the urge to go back and buy more. ;) 

I know it's a little late, but what was your favorite gift you got for Christmas/Hanukkah/etc? Or have you recently treated yourself to anything amazing? :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment