Friday, February 1, 2013

don't look back

Hello lovelies! Today was the most incredible day, my best friend Keely and I took a little trip to Richmond, which is a fairly nearby city. I've only visited Richmond a handful of times so I was definitely excited to do some exploring. Keely, who lived in Richmond for about a year, introduced me to quite a few places. We ate at two different vegan restaurants (food tour of 2013?) and I tried a vegan grilled cheese & ham sandwich.. it was delicious! We also checked out some vintage boutiques, the coolest toy store that brought out my inner child, and a print store that had tons of retro posters. I feel like it's also important to note that we both totally froze our bums off, but it was worth it! :)

Unfortunetly I didn't take too many pictures today because I'm an idiot. Photography used to be something I truly enjoyed, but over the past two or three years I've given it up. I mean granted I wasn't too great at composing pictures and whatnot, but it was a fun little hobby. I know I always say this, but I would really like to get in the habit of carrying around my camera everywhere I go. That way I'd probably be more motivated to improve my skills, and it's always nice to have pictures to look back on, right? Have any of you guys felt like this? Or do ya'll have any tips on how to take better photos? If so, do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment