Thursday, April 25, 2013

current obsessions

My favorite spring activity is having picnics! Wish I could join these two fabulous ladies!
It's the perfect weather for 1950's sundresses! If only I had this lovely patterned dress. *sigh*
I (finally) started watching Mad Men and I have to say, Betty Draper is definitely one of my favorite characters. 
Gina Lollobrigida is such a babe and makes me wish I had a rootbeer float right now.
I can't get enough of Archie comics! Betty Cooper is my inspiration for all things in life.
Natalie Wood's poolside ensemble is perfection. Note to self: buy a headscarf. 
I've been taking full advantage of the beautiful, somewhat secluded beach that I live nearby. There's nothing better than listening to the sound of waves while relaxing and drinking a canned cocktail. ;)
I don't think I've seen so many cute dresses/hairstyles in one picture. Totally envious of the girl on the far left, by the way. 
My boyfriend is to blame for my newfound Batman obsession. He introduced me to Batman: The Animated Series and now we're watching Batman Beyond on Netflix. Ahh, to be a kid again!
Could Mylene Demongeot be any prettier? 
I'm pretty sure my life would be complete if I had a baby blue Ford Thunderbird. PS how awesome is that house?
As cheesy as the Beach Party movies are, I can't get enough of them.
Why can't signs still look like this? And also, WHY CAN'T WE STILL DRIVE THOSE CARS?

1 comments:

  1. i need to get back into mad men! i stopped after the first series! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete