Thursday, June 6, 2013

I haven't done a ~personal~ post in forever! Although school is finally out (besides one summer course that I'm taking, ugh), I feel like I've barely had any alone time. Don't get me wrong, I love getting out of the house and spending time with others! I've been a hermit for most of my life though, so I'm still not accustomed to being this busy.

ANYWAYS, I turned twenty on May 26th! ...Oh god, why did I feel so ancient typing that out?? For my birthday weekend I went to a carnival with Daniel, made birthday cake cocktails, spent Saturday in the city, went antique shopping with my mom, and then had a wonderful dinner with my family and Daniel. 

I've also been spending a lot more time with my best friend who I've known since we were in kindergarten (!!!).  For some reason we always go through periods where we randomly stop hanging out, but we always pick up where we left off. I love spending time with her because she's up for anything and doesn't judge me for being a complete weirdo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment