Wednesday, January 22, 2014

instagram photos from my d.c. trip

For New Year's Eve my boyfriend, Daniel, and I visited his sister who lives near Washington D.C. It was a blast exploring the city and spending time in her gorgeous new home (seriously, she could be an interior decorator.) Daniel and I even went ice skating together, which was kind of a disaster for me, but still fun! My favorite part of the trip was definitely visiting the Exorcist Steps, though, as I'm a huge horror movie fan. It took Daniel and I about two hours to actually find the steps, but it was so worth it! We also got the chance to browse the Smithsonian National Museum of American History. Dorthy's red shoes from the Wizard of Oz, the original Kermit the Frog, and dresses belonging to various first ladies were all on display. I definitely can't wait until our next mini vacation! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment