Monday, April 9, 2012

whether i shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show.

Hello lovelies! I follow a bunch of blogs and always thought it would be pretty neat to have a place where I can just ramble on about my ~oh so exciting life~ and post fashion inspiration pictures, so here I am now! Oh and if you all haven't already noticed, I tend to write really long run-on sentences... Hey, I never said I was a good writer! Please just bear with me.

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Sarah and I'm eighteen years old (turning nineteen in May!). I live in Virginia, which is not the most exciting place in the world, but I don't mind it too terribly. I long to one day live in Europe; I think I was European in a past life. Audrey Hepburn is my fashion idol, I worship her. I'm in love with floral prints, 50s inspired clothing, and bows. You will almost never see me in pants due to my infatuation with dresses. I'm an INFJ which means that I'm sensitive, reserved, and stubborn. That's pretty much all you need to know for now I guess.


(I believe that this picture basically sums up my existence.)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting blog, I had a great time reading your posts. Nice cat, too :)

    Louise xx
    http://theyounglouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to follow you! chaywood1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete