Tuesday, May 29, 2012

birthday festivities

Hello lovelies! I had the absolute best birthday weekend thanks to all the wonderful people in my life. <3 On Friday Daniel and I went to the carnival, which was kind of sketch, but still really fun. We rode the ferris wheel at night and got to see the whole town lit up.


My thoughtful mom surprised me on Saturday morning by getting me cupcakes, balloons, and flowers! Daniel came by during the afternoon and I finally got to see the work he did on my childhood dollhouse! He did such an incredible job, it's one of the best gifts I have ever received. I cannot wait to find some furniture to decorate the inside with. :) We spent the rest of the day exploring Carytown, Richmond. Whilst we were there we found the coolest toy store ever, browsed in my favourite vintage store, bought cat shaped donuts, spent what seemed like five hours searching for Carytown Burgers and Fries, and ate the best fucking bacon cheeseburgers. After we got back to town we just relaxed at my house. :)

On Sunday I had a belated birthday celebration with Keely, my mom, and my brother. Keely got me the sweetest gifts, including candy, a dress, book, floral headband, a Breakfast at Tiffany's mug, tea, and a diy Audrey Hepburn tote bag. It was all so perfect, she is the best at picking out gifts! We all went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant, the food was incredible! Afterwards we saw Chernobyl Diaries, which actually scared the hell out of me.

Then on Monday I just cleaned up the house and had a cookout with Keely, my mom, and her friend. I love cookouts so much, I can't wait for the next one! ;) Anyways sorry for this lengthy update, I didn't mean to babble on so much! Hope you all had a lovely memorial day weekend!

"I'm teaching you how to be redneck?!" -Quote of this weekend

3 comments:

  1. So I randomly found your blog and I gotta say I love it! And happy birthday :) Sounds like you had loads of fun!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharmaine! :) I love your name btw! x

      Delete