Wednesday, May 2, 2012

little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Hello lovlies! Sorry I haven't posted much lately! My second semester of college recently ended, so I've been frantically trying to finish up all my school work. I am just glad it's finally summer. :) I need to recharge, lately I've been feeling so worn out and unmotivated.

Anyways, I wanted to share some pictures I've taken over these past weeks. They're mostly of food since I'm a total fat ass and all. Like I probably said in an earlier post, I really need to start taking more pictures! I used to be obsessed with photography and documenting my life, but for some reason I became so apathetic about it all.


Can you tell that I'm obsessed with Instagram?! Oh yeah, the last four pictures are from tonight! My brother took my mom and me out to dinner to celebrate her 50th birthday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment