Sunday, September 9, 2012

a glimpse into the past

Hello lovelies! Yesterday while at my grandparent's I found a huge box full of amazing old photographs of my family. Some of the pictures were of german relatives, dating as far back as the 1900s. I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to see a glimpse into my grandmother's childhood. I may be partial, but she was such a cute little girl! And of course she grew up to be the sweetest, most beautiful woman in the world! Words cannot express how much I love my grandparents! <3
 It was also nice to see pictures of her parents, Benjamin and Anna, who died before I was born. I don't know too much about them, but Ben served in the first world war and Anna grew up in Germany.


1 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful :---)


    Old photos of people laughing always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete