Monday, September 17, 2012

orange skies, carnivals and cotton candy and you

Hello lovelies! I haven't had much time to blog due to school work and what not, but I really would like to make more of an effort to change that! It may sound lame, but blogging is such a fun and relaxing way to rewind from a busy day. 

A while ago Daniel and I spent some time at a local beach. We came across the cutest and most friendly cat, she even followed us around! I also loved the mini lighthouse/windmill. Isn't it so cute? :) 


On Friday night Daniel and I went to an amazing carnival! We ate lots of cotton candy, went on too many rides, and even saw someone wrestle an alligator (I wish I was kidding haha). I had such a fun time, it was a perfect way to end the week.


PS excuse the cell phone pictures, I keep forgetting to bring my Nikon with me!


1 comments:

  1. Lovely photoset. :)
    Looks like a lot of fun.

    xo
    http://noelebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete