Monday, June 17, 2013

current obsessions

This episode of Twilight Zone. I've been thinking about it a lot ever since I visited the apartment complex I lived in throughout grade school. 

1960's hair.

This "Wedding in Paris" souvenir brochure from the 1950's. Pink and blue are my favorite colors!

Ann-Margret, who makes me wish I had beautiful red hair.

Josie and the Pussycats comics. Why can't I be a part of a cute all-girls band?

Lipstick inspectors. 

This motel sign. I can only imagine what the inside looks like!

Some Like it Hot, one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe movies. I gotta say though, Jack Lemmon definitely steals the screen! 

Speaking of MM movies, I'm also completely obsessed with The Seven Year Itch. Richard Sherman's apartment just kills me-- staircases to nowhere, wall to wall bookshelves, his beautiful bar cart & record console, wood furniture, and books on the staircase (!!!). Why can't I live in a cute apartment in NYC and eat chips and drink champagne all day?!

Mimi Farina's wedding style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment