Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Not too much is new around here! I recently started babysitting though, which is nice because I like the kids a lot and needed some extra money. Speaking of babysitting, I may or may not have finished the whole series of The Baby-Sitters club in like two days. I probably should be embarrassed, but lately I've been way too nostalgic for my childhood/the 90's. You know, never fully satisfied with the present.

Oh! I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've become obsessed with gardening! I'm growing cherry tomatoes, "big boy" tomatoes, yellow squash, red bell peppers, mini bell peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, snow peas, various herbs, and pumpkins! I also planted many different flowers, my hydrangea bush is my favorite though! To be honest I'm not a great gardener, but it's such a relaxing and rewarding hobby. Have you guys planted anything this summer?   

0 comments:

Post a Comment